Outdoor Message Boards / Outdoor Bulletin Boards
If you are a Homeowner Association (HOA), Property Manager, Church, Cemetery, Park, or Municipality, our high-quality Community Message Board can display messages in a classy way while withstanding the elements. Most of our customers want a professional upscale look that matches the look of their existing subdivision signs, mailboxes, or community buildings.
We call it an “Outdoor Message Center” because it is free-standing with posts, cross arms, and a flanged protective overhang. It is an ALL ALUMINUM structure with stainless steel hardware – there is no need for painting or dealing with deteriorating wood or vinyl. These units are hassle-free and last for many years. We have shipped hundreds of units from Alaska to the Florida Keys.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the numerous options!
High Quality and Built to Last
Our top-of-the-line Outdoor Message Center has the following outstanding features:
- 30″ x 36″ enclosed locking case in architectural bronze color (this looks black)
- Fluted Aluminum posts – 5 ft high, perfect for vehicle viewing (or choose 8.33 ft XL Posts for pedestrian viewing, 37″ width post to post,
- Piano hinged shatter-resistant acrylic locking door
- Vinyl self-healing push pin board (bulletin board)
- Black powder-coated aluminum posts, ball finials, and cross arm supports
- Moisture vent holes, rubber gasket
There are LOTS of optional features available:
- Black Letterboard Insert (different size letters are available)
- Top Arched Panel with Vinyl Lettering (shows Website or community name, usually in White or Gold)
- Logo or Filigree or Border on Top Arched Panel
- Bottom Panel with Vinyl Lettering
- Special colors (other than Caramel) for Push pin board
- Extended length (XL) posts (for pedestrian walk-up viewing) – about 16 inches taller
- Double Sided is available (lockable enclosure on both front and back)
- Magnetic board insert with magnetic letters (white on black, or black on white) also works with Dry Erase Markers.
- LED light kit – LED strip on overhang shines downward, 12V landscape wiring and timer/transformer
- Easy Install instructions shipped with every unit (Removal and installation services are available in the greater Atlanta area)
Custom Configurations needed?
- Double-Wide unit (2 side by side Message Center structures sharing center post)
- We do not currently have smaller or larger enclosures for our free-standing structure
Order Your Outdoor Message Center!
Order online or call 404-419-6236 to order or get a free Outdoor Message Board estimate.